Friday, February 20, 2009

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Okay, so you don't have to kiss me, but I am Irish. ;-) In honor of the upcoming March holiday, I've created and posted a St. Pattie's Day themed tablescape at my site. Feel free to peek your head into my shop for more photos and explanations on how to achieve this St. Patrick's Day centerpiece look yourself. Or, for a full slide show, without my annoying comments, click here.
***
As always you can always visit all of my past tablescapes either here at my blog or here at my shop.
***
Enjoy! It's not too long until Corned Beef and Cabbage time. Yum.

6 comments:

Setting the Mood said...

Beautiful setting. I love that you made St. Patrick's Day elegant!

Lisa Ridgely said...

I love the green paired with the black and white toile! It must smell so lovely with the fresh mint and dill - two of my favorites!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

What a great take on St Patty's Day! Those little brussels sprouts were so cute scattered about, they made me giggle. : )

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Consider yourself kissed...LOL...Love the pinwheels belows,Goodluck with all the new projest for spring.Hugs Marie Antionette

Miss Janice said...

I just love this tablescape. Love the black & white toile, with the green and white dinnerware, the herbs, the little chalkboard signs, the cabbage in the urn...this is awesome!

Laura said...

LOVIN' this month's tablescape!!! All that green is so beautiful! I love green veggies and herbs, so it's perfect...makes my mouth water :)

Love the tablecloth and the way you folded the napkins too!!