Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birthday Tablescape Ideas Cont.


I have just ran across a product that I thought would be perfect to share with my readers. While browsing the web this weekend, I ran across the above Birthday Cake Cookies. Aren't they darling? I so wish that I had known about these before creating my January Birthday Tablescape. Just place these birthday cookies in the center of your placesetting and your next party will be unforgettable. They are available from Beau-Coup. Icing available in pink, blue, yellow, lavender, and green. To link to cookies, just click on the photo above! And for those of you who are thinking ahead to other themed parties, they also have other personalized cookies! (See below - click on photo for more information and for more cookie options!)

Happy Entertaining!

No comments: