Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Open House Soiree





One of my favorite event planners, Michelle from lemiga events, is hosting her 2nd annual Open House Soiree this Sunday. If you are in the Atlanta area (sadly, I'm not) it's not too late to register, just click here. It promises to be an unforgettable event including food, fravolity, and even some of my very own pinwheel party favors.



If you're unable to attend, like myself, feel free to visit Michelle's blog for a taste of everything you'll be missing out on. (She's even done a little highlight on each of the participating vendors.) Even though I cannnot attend, I personally cannot wait for the photos and will anxisously be awaiting 'attending' her event via blogland.










1 comment:

Lemiga Events said...

Thanks so much for posting about the event!